OYO Barrel-Finished Honey Vanilla Bean Vodka
Crafted from scratch, this unique barrel aged vodka builds on a foundation of Ohio soft red winter wheat, local wildflower honey, and organic, single source, fair-trade vanilla beans. We then rest it in select bourbon barrels that add smoky notes of sweet cream, fig, and pepper.
Ohio soft red winter wheat, local wildflower honey, organic single source, fair trade vanilla beans, cask-aged in first-use Michelone Reserve bourbon barrels
Aged a minimum of 1 year in spent bourbon barrels
Tasting Notes: Toasted marshmallow / honeycomb / vanilla bean / nutmeg / violet petals / amaretto / butterscotch / cream soda / leather spice
93 Points “Exceptional” – Tastings.com / Gold Medal – Beverage Testing Institute
750 mL | 40% (80 proof) | Kosher
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately due to individual state regulations, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CANNOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.