Middle West Spirits White Rye Whiskey, Barreling Strength
Bottled at a high proof with strict adherence to four generations of distilling tradition, it's crafted from scratch in small batches and triple pot distilled to elevate the distinct flavor of the dark pumpernickel rye. (Aged less than one day).
Dark pumpernickel rye, Ohio soft red winter wheat, Yellow Corn, 2-row barley
Aged less than one day in fresh white American oak barrels.
Gold Medal – Beverage Testing Institute / Distillery of the Year – Wizards of Whiskey
Tasting Notes: Sweet & spicy nose / creamy butterscotch / rye grain / pepper spice
750 mL | 55% (110 proof) | Kosher
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately due to individual state regulations, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CANNOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.