Middle West Spirits Lucky Find Wheat Whiskey
This whiskey discovers the adventurous. Mapped out to be paired with BrewDog’s Lost Lager, it’s a steadfast spirit crafted for the journey. Made from soft red winter wheat and aged in Ohio-made white American oak barrels, the result is a smooth, full-bodied and daring flavor. A collaboration born from the Middle West, and to be enjoyed in the moment.
Ohio soft red winter wheat.
Aged 3 years in fresh white American oak
Tasting Notes: Brandied cherries / vanilla bean / coconut cookies / caramel / nutmeg / custard tart / baklava / milk chocolate
750 mL | 46% (92 proof) | Kosher
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately due to individual state regulations, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CANNOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.